Join us for this year's SRA Annual Meeting in Arlington, VA. The Society for Risk Analysis is a remarkable association. Its members are scientists and practitioners trained in multiple disciplines who come from around the world. They are employed by government, industry, consulting firms, NGOs, academic institutions, and themselves. They seek one another’s company because they face problems requiring such diverse perspectives. This diversity of disciplines and perspectives is crucial for gaining better insights into the complex challenges of globalization and can help policy makers to cope with the growing uncertainties and ambiguities of policy making.
About the Event
The theme of the meeting is Empires of Risk Analysis: Science, Policy, and Innovation. There are many fantastic opportunities planned, some new and some that we enjoy every year. The preliminary program, registration form, pre-conference workshops, and program schedule will be posted below as they become available.
- Online Registration
- Registration Form
- Current Events / Works-in-Progress Poster Submissions - deadline November 15
- Places to See, Eat and Shop
- Map and directory of Crystal City dining and shops
- Restaurant Options in Arlington
- Advantage Rent A Car welcomes you to Washington!! Society for Risk Analysis has negotiated a special discount with Advantage Rent A Car. The discount is 10% off their already low internet rates – this discount is valid throughout the country, throughout the year without blackouts! Please click here for the discount http://www.advantage.com/?rc=CD034AC28F or call 800-777-5500 and mention discount code CD034AC28F. For personalized assistance, please contact Jill Syler at firstname.lastname@example.org.