Risk Analysis: From Preception to Prediction
The Society for Risk Analysis Nordic Chapter invites to the yearly meeting of risk researchers and practitioners. Conference will provide interdisciplinary forum to discuss current research on risk assessment, risk perception, risk communication, risk management, and policy relating to risk.
More about SRA- Nordic: http://www.sraeurope.eu/nordic-chapter
Due to high uncertainty related to COVID-19, virtual participation in the conference will be possible. However we have high hopes to be able to welcome you in Kaunas in November, 2020!
We have a list of exciting keynotes and workshops, covering risk communication and management in times of Covid-19 pandemic, presenting innovative tools for risk assessment, management and prediction.
Please contribute with your abstract by 29th of August.
Topics of conference include (but are not limited to):
- Current research in risk analysis;
- New challenges for risk analysis in the face of pandemic;
- Risk analysis methods and methodologies;
- Risk perception and communication;
- Risk management – innovative methods and inter–sectorial cooperation;
- Risk prediction – methods, tools and challenges;
- Application of computerized analysis tools for risk analysis
For additional information, please see the conference web site.
Conference is organized by: Civil Society and Sustainability research group, Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Kaunas University of Technology.