To all members
It is with pleasure that we welcome all of you to SRA Japan's 28th annual meeting "Progress of risk research with view of not only Japan but also Asia and the World". This time, not only Japanese but also English session will be scheduled.
Application/Registration and paper template are now available on the Web-page http://www.sra-japan.jp/
Important dates are as follows;
1) Application/Registration and Abstract submission open on July 6th, 2015.
2) Please inform the secretariat of your proposal session by August 18th, 2015.
3) The authors are requested to submit the proposal of the presentation by September 6th, 2015.
4) The deadline for abstract submission is October 9th, 2015. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted!
5) In order for abstracts to be included in the final program, the presenting author must be registered by the Early Bird Registration Deadline of November 6th, 2015.
It will be a very wonderful opportunity to share scientific knowledge as well as to become involved in cultural and social activities in a very friendly atmosphere of Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Chair of SRA Japan 2015 Annual Meeting